With Zinc-plated protective coating to enhance corrosion resistance compared to enhance corrosion resistance compared to competitive powder coated calipers.
Refer to our Parts Catalogue for vehicle applications and part numbers.
See our Parts Overview Page as well for additional customer information on ACDelco Professional Coated Cailpers.
Helping to prevent rust corrosion
Our new coated Professional brake calipers will stand the test of our seasonal weather. These zinc coated calipers enhance corrosion resistance to last longer and look better! And like all ACDelco parts, each part number is engineered to high quality standards to confidently support your brake repair. With all makes coverage – these calipers are the Professional choice!
Includes a COMPETITIVE WARRANTY *
The Advantage of ACDelco Coated Calipers
- Zinc plated coating enhances corrosion resistance to provide the best results when compared to the original coating
- Meets 72 hour salt spray corrosion resistance for Zinc testing standard per ASTM B117**
- Available bracketed where required
- 100% quality tested and pressure tested for leaks
- Design follows critical specifications to ensure safe, leak-free operation
- Pre-lubrication of critical areas prevents binding
- Rust preventative coating provides longer lasting protection from environmental elements such as corrosive road sprays and salt
Part number convention
To order your Professional Coated Brake Caliper – be sure to order the part number ending with a C, for example: 18FR#C
ACDelco Professional coated calipers complement ACDelco’s existing brake part line-up including ACDelco Professional, Advantage and O.E. brake parts
*Two years / 40,000 KM (whichever comes first) limited warranty for non-commercial applications. See the customer warranty statement for details.
**The American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) test B117 is one of the most widely adopted standards for salt spray testing.